Diarrhea in 10-month-old girl wants only her mother after diarrhea: Pulsatila

|

Diarrhea in 10-month-old girl wants only her mother after diarrhea: Pulsatila

On last morning I got a call from a lady patient who told me that her 10-month old daughter started diarrhea since last evening where she had two loose stools and during night two and in early one and one just earlier before this call. I asked her what is doing right after diarrhea she told me that she got irritalbe, look weak, and wants to me (mother) to hold and if she is in the lap of mother she is calm otherwise crying. I asked her to gave her Puls 30C 2-3 drop in some boiled and turned to lukewarm water and report to me at night, or earlier if any furhter worsening of condition.

She reported me on 8:00 p.m. that she had just another loose stool, but nothing during the day. Durig the daytime she slept a lot and was somewhat feverish and after that she is intermittently playing and intermittently crying a little. Now, I asked how she is looking after this last loose stool, she replied her reaction is different from morning. Now she looks lazzy and does not crying at all and does not requiring me to hold and is playful. I asked her to gave another dose in morning and report me at night, or early if any worsening of condition

Digg this

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2009 HOMOEOPATHY FOR YOU | Template Blue by TNB